2021 Festival Update

We as a committee are all agreed we would like the festival to go ahead next year if at all possible, however as I am sure you will understand with the current pandemic situation we are not in a position to go ahead at this moment in time. Currently there are no suitable government guidelines available and the situation is changing almost daily.

It was agreed at our meeting on 27th Oct 2020 that we would hold off taking entries until the New Year – we have another meeting scheduled for the first week of January to review. Our hope is that there will be a bit more information available to help us make sensible decisions and also to plan the logistics of how the festival would be organised should we decide to go ahead.

Please be aware, if we do decide to go ahead we will require entries and payment within a very short space of time – most likely within a few weeks of sending confirmation we are going ahead. This is unavoidable as we will not have sufficient time to put a programme together by April otherwise. This will also mean programmes may be a little later than usual being issued however we will endeavour to get a running order to every dance school as early as possible.